BaZi Beginner Online Webinar (September'22) Intake
Interactive online webinar for the absolute beginner in BaZi.
The BaZi Beginner Online Webinar is meant for the absolute beginner and will be conducted as a webinar over Zoom and conducted by myself.
To mark the kickstart of the online webinars, please use the code "BAZILAUNCH2022" on checkout for 20% off. Coupons are limited to the first 20 sign-ups. Coupon will expire once the course begins.
- 4 + 1 lessons. 2 hours each.
- Every Wednesday at 8pm to 10pm. Starting from 7th September'22.
- Lessons will be conducted in English, but expect some Chinese terms thrown in for authenticity's sake.
- For students based overseas, please note that the lesson timing is based on Singapore Time (SGT).
- Course Fees are quoted in USD.
After The Course:
- You will be entitled to one refresher course in future and are welcome to sit in for future Beginner intakes.
- Students who complete the Beginner course can sign up for the BaZi Intermediate course at a discounted rate.
House Rules + T&Cs:
- No recording of the lesson is allowed. The webinar will be recorded and uploaded to the Teachable platform where you can access anytime.
- Be respectful. Disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated.
- The host reserves the right to remove anyone who contravenes the House Rules or Code Of Ethics from the room or the entire course.
- There will be no make-up lessons should you miss any, although you are welcome to join the next intake of students as part of your entitlement.
- Completing any module or webinar in this online school does not equate to an endorsement from me. Any misuse of my name or misrepresentation will be dealt with legally.
- All students are to abide by the Code Of Ethics set by the school.
Code Of Ethics:
- Please be responsible and do not be over-zealous. Do not start reading charts for others just because you took courses and bear in mind the harm you can cause them.
- None of the modules or webinars in this school is meant to turn you into a practitioner.
How To Join:
- Download the latest version of Zoom here: https://zoom.us/ and sign up for an account.
- The meeting room code will be sent one hour before the start of the lesson. Please check the email inbox you registered with for the code on the day of each lesson.
To Make Things Easier For Everyone:
- You are encouraged to use the same user name on Zoom so that I can identify you and engage you during the webinar.
- Please ensure you have the right equipment and WiFi connection to tune in to the webinar to minimize disruption.
- Once you sign up for the course, look at the curriculum and feel free to leave comments to let me know what else you'd like me to cover.
- Once the course starts, no refunds will be entertained, whether partial or whole.
- Any refunds made before the start of the course will be after the transaction fees are deducted (~3.5%).
Sean Chan is recognized as a thought-leader in the Chinese metaphysics field, translating ancient classics into something the modern-day audience can understand.
Sean is also the appointed Key Opinion Leader of 99.co - Singapore's largest property portal.
Frequently Asked Questions
This is my first time teaching a class and doing it online. I'll do my best to make the class interesting and engaging, and I seek your understanding in the areas that the course falls short.
Please give your feedback after each class so I can update the materials before the next lesson.