Indicate Your Interest - BaZi Beginner Bootcamp
If you wish to participate in future online seminars, please sign up for this free course to let me know.
Please ONLY indicate your interest if you are serious about coming onboard and the course fees are within your budget. The indication of interest means you are ready to hop onboard the moment enrollment is open.
For efficiency and practicality purposes, I'll ask prospective students to indicate their interest in participating in an online boot camp. Register for this free course to let me know you're interested in learning.
Once the minimum class size of 10 has been reached, I'll reach out to you to sign up for the paid course and nail down a schedule that works for everyone for the online lessons to begin. Please note that classes will be on Thursday nights.
Students who sign up for the online BootCamp conducted via Zoom will be granted access to the BaZi Beginner Workshop
The structure of the course will be as follows:
- The fees for the online webinar will likely be set at USD$1,000, with room for lowering it if enough students sign up.
- I have been upfront right from the start. Conducting lessons is a cash grab, fulfilling a demand in the market. I am busy enough with consultations, so the fees must make sense for me to put in the time to conduct lessons.
- The curriculum will be similar to the online self-study course but with much more added material and interaction.
- 4 lessons. 2 hours each. There may be an additional lesson if more time is required.
- It will be held on a Thursday night - 8pm Singapore time.
- Lessons will be conducted in English, but expect some Chinese terms thrown in for authenticity's sake.
- For overseas students, please note that the lesson timing is based on Singapore Time (SGT).
- Course Fees are quoted in USD.
After The Course:
- You will be entitled to one refresher course and are welcome to sit in for future Beginner intakes.
House Rules + T&Cs:
- No recording of the lesson is allowed. The webinar will be recorded and uploaded to the Teachable platform where you can access anytime.
- Be respectful. Disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated.
- The host reserves the right to remove anyone who contravenes the House Rules or Code Of Ethics from the room or the entire course.
- There will be no make-up lessons should you miss any, although you are welcome to join the next intake of students as part of your entitlement.
- Completing any module or webinar in this online school does not equate to my endorsement. Any misuse of my name or misrepresentation will be dealt with legally.
- All students are to abide by the Code Of Ethics set by the school.
Code Of Ethics:
- Please be responsible and do not be overzealous. Do not start reading charts for others just because you took courses; bear in mind the harm you can cause them.
- None of the modules or webinars in this school are meant to turn you into a practitioner.
Sean Chan is recognized as a thought-leader in the Chinese metaphysics field, translating ancient classics into something the modern-day audience can understand.
Sean is also the appointed Key Opinion Leader of 99.co - Singapore's largest property portal.
Terms & Conditions
By subscribing to the course, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions issued by Sean Chan's School Of Chinese Metaphysics (the "school").
All site content published in this course is the property of the author. The content found in this course is copyrighted. You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership.
2) Refund Policy
We offer an unconditional 3-day refund policy on all courses. No refunds will be granted after 3 days from the first purchase date of each course. If you have previously received a refund and purchase again at a later time, the new purchase will not qualify for the 3 day refund period. Please note that by purchasing or subscribing to any product on our website, you agree to the terms of the Refund Policy. Refunded amount will be less foreign currency and platform fees of about 3.4%.
Students should contact the admins first regarding requests for refunds or to inquire about unrecognized charges before issuing a chargeback request with their bank. We reserve our right to dispute chargebacks if the charge is not fraudulent and no communication from the License holder is evident.
The School is hosted on a 3rd-party platform, and is unable to provide support for issues related to website downtime, data loss, or any other problems while in the process of bug fixing, testing or otherwise.
5) User Guidelines
The following is not permitted for any reason whatsoever:
- copying, redistributing or making available to the public any part of the School's content and service;
- providing your password to any other person or using any other person’s username and password;
By purchasing this course, you indicate that you have read and agree the Terms & Conditions detailed on this page.
The school reserves the right to change or modify the current Terms and Conditions with no prior notice.